4ft 18W LED Tube - Ballast Bypass Dual Ended - 100-277VAC - 2200lm
This 18W dual-end Ballast Bypass T8 LED tube is manufactured using durable shatterproof glass for added safety.
Our 4ft LED tube lights use highly efficient LED Chips with a CRI > 83 and available in 4000K (Natural White) and 5000K (Cool White) CCT to consume up to 50% less energy while lasting up to 5 times longer than a standard fluorescent tube.
- Up to 50% More Efficient than Fluorescent Equivalent
- 50,000+ Hours Average Rated Life
- Rated for damp locations and suitable for indoor and sheltered outdoor use
- Requires Ballast Bypass and Rewiring the fixture as a dual-ended connection
- G13 Medium Bi-Pin Base
- Instant Start To Full Brightness
- Universal Voltage: 100-277VAC
- 5-Year Warranty
NOTE: When retrofitting our T8 LED tubes to a T8 Fluorescent fixture, the ballast must be bypassed and the fixture rewired as a dual-ended connection. Doing so will save on additional maintenance costs and energy consumption, and provide better performance. Additionally, bypassing the ballast will insure no RFI interference or audible buzz.
|Base Type||G13 Medium Bi-Pin|
|Equivalent||32W T8 Fluo|
- Download Datasheet
- Download Instructions
- Database of State Incentives
- Watch Product Video×
|Box Dimensions (in.)||50in x 4in x 4in|
|Box Weight (lbs)||3.5 lbs|
|Carton Dimensions (in.)||49in x 9in x 8in|
|Cartin Weight (lbs)||17.5 lbs|