- Equivalent to: Philips-Advance REL-2P32SC, REB2P32SC; General Electric GE-232-120-N; Universal B232I120RH-A, B232I120RESA; Osram QT2X32T8120ISNSC
- Equivalent to: Keystone KTEB-232LBF-1-TP-PIC-EV; Aspen VE232120HIP, VE232120MIP; Howard E2/32IS/120SC; Sola E-758-F-232-SC
- Parallel lamp connection, Encased and potted, Sound Rated A, Internal surge protection
- Meets FCC Part 18 (Class B) consumer limits, Meets ANSI standard C82.11 for ballast requirements, Meets ANSI C62.41 for transient protection
- Max case temp: 167F/75C, Max ambient temp: 104F/40C, Min starting temp: 0F/-18C, Lamp starts: >15,000. Remote Mounting: 18 ft., Rugged steel case
Robertson 3P20116, Model ISU232T8120 Fluorescent Electronic Linear T8 Instant Start Ballast for 2 or 1 F32T8 lamps operation.
This 120V T8 ballast also accepts 2/1 F32T8U, F28T8U, F25T8, F25T8U, F17T8 and F17T8U or 1 F40T8 lamps.
Low profile housing and lightweight. High performance Robertson Ballast for all general fluorescent applications.
Dimensions 9.50 L x 1.16 W x 0.91 H and 8.94 M.
Parallel lamp operation keeps the unit maintenance easier to manage, if one lamp fails others will stay on. Unit is thermally protected and features an internal surge protection. Sound rating of Class A.
Normal ballast factor. Normal power factor. Meets FCC Part 18 (Class B) EMI and RFI consumer limits. Meets ANSI standard C82.11 for ballast requirements.
The Robertson electronic ballast meets ANSI standard C62.41 for transient protection. UL/935 (Class P, Typ3 HL, Type 1 Outdoor) listed. cull (CSA C22.2) listed.
Maximum case temperature 167F/75C,
Maximum ambient temperature 104F/40C.
Minimum starting temperature 0F/-18C.
Industry standards for safety and performance.