The LSP4-UNV Surge Protector is designed to be used in conjunction with LED Drivers and fixtures to provide an additional level of protection against powerline disturbances in industrial, commercial, and residential applications where surge protection is required.
This LED surge protection device provides single-phase protection for line/neutral, line/ground, and line/ground in accordance with IEEE C62.41 Category C Low Exposure.
The unit was designed to meet new design requirements for luminaires using LED engines.
The LSP4-UNV is a thermally protected transient over-voltage circuit with an input voltage of 120-277V (+/-5%)
This LED surge protection device offers protections for LED luminaries in a small and convenient flat form factor. The Type 5 SPD Slim Surge Protector has a mounting hole of 0.22''.
- Maximum Continuous Voltage: 320V
- Maximum Discharge Current: 10kA
- Nominal Discharge Current: 5kA
- Wiring: 105 Degree C, 14 stripped 6'' wires, 600V
- Wire Connections: Black & White: 0.5'' stripped; Green: 0.5'' stripped