Automatically turns the light ON at dusk and OFF at dawn.
Photocells are circuit elements used in automatic light controller systems. These enable a light to turn on when the surrounding environment is dark and turn off when it becomes bright again. The photocells in the lights tell the circuit when to provide more or less current, thus turning the light on or off as needed.
This 120V photocell for light control works with incandescent, fluorescent, LED Halogen, Mercury Vapor or High-Pressure Sodium Bulbs - CFL Compatible.
The photocell mounts through a standard 1/2'' NPT or 3/4'' Knockout.
120VAC, 50/60Hz /1800W Tungsten / 1100VA Ballast
- Disconnect power supply at the fuse box or circuit breaker. The outdoor light control must be screwed in a weatherproof enclosure. Wires directly into outdoor box fixture.
- Connect the black power line wire (hot line) to the black wire of the light control.
- Connect the black wires from the light fixture to the red wire of the control.
- Connect the white wire from the light fixture and white wire of the control to the white power line (neutral).
- Tighten the nut and gasket enough to create a watertight seal.
- Turn on the power supply.
- When dark, the outdoor photocell will turn on the bulb and the cycle begins.
Not For Use With Dimmers or Bug Zappers.
|Box Dimensions (in.)|
|Box Weight (lbs)|
|Carton Dimensions (in.)|
|Cartin Weight (lbs)|