100W LED Drop Light With IR Remote Control - 120V - 400W MH Equal - 5,000K - 11,500lm
HTM Lighting Solutions' New 100W LED Work Light, also used as a Temporary LED High Bay, is a great lighting solution when doing construction work in remote dark areas.
The LED Temporary High Bay Light Fixtures are 120V LED work lights that come with a Spring Loaded Steel Latch for Increased Safety, as well as a safety wire guard, making it convenient and easy to handle for quick installation.
The LDL-HO100W remote control work light comes with a total of 11,500 Lumens, and is rated for extreme to operate in extreme temperature ranging from -40F to 140F!
- IR Remote Control Provided w/ all LED Drop Lights to Easily Turn On & Off
- All LED Drop Lights come w/ 120V Female Plug to Daisy Chain. (Please check maximum ratings for daisy chaining
- "Instant On"" means you will no longer have to wait for inefficient HID bulbs to heat up.
- L70 Rated for Up to 50,000+ Hours Of Operating Time
- UL Listed For Damp Location (IP64)
- 5 Year HTM Lighting Limited Warranty
- Save over 73% In Energy Savings Compared to traditional 250-400W HPS/HID/MH Equivalent
- 100-277VAC Univeral Multi-Tap Input Voltage
- 5ft of electrical cord with US Plug included with every fixture.
- Uses Latest SMD2835 LED Chips with efficiency exceeding 120 lm/W
- 360 Degree Beam Angle
- No Fan Design Temperature Sensor Protection
- 6kV Surge Protection for added safety
- >80 CRI
- L70 & L80 Testing Available Upon Request
- Only 5.95 lbs
|Type||LED Drop Light|
|Item Dimensions||12.05'' x 6.22''|
- Watch Product Video×
|Box Dimensions (in.)||14.6'' x 11.4'' x 7.09''|
|Box Weight (lbs)||5.95 lbs|
|Carton Dimensions (in.)||23.70" x 15.40" x 15.20"|
|Cartin Weight (lbs)||23.80 lbs|