The LSP10-SM 10kV Surge Protector is designed to be used in conjunction with LED Drivers and fixtures to provide an additional level of protection against powerline disturbances in industrial, commercial, and residential applications where surge protection to IEEE C62.41.2 is required.
This LED light surge protector can also be used with electronic fluorescent and HID ballasts and provides single-phase protection for line/neutral, line/ground, and line/ground. The LSP10-SM is a thermally protected transient over-voltage circuit with an input voltage of 120-277V (+/-5%).
The LED Surge Protector securely mounts to a 3/4'' standard electrical Knockout. The quick and easy Type 4CA SPD installation eliminates the need for lock nuts and doesn't require any tools.
- Maximum Continuous Voltage: 320V
- Open Circuit Voltage: 10kV
- Maximum Discharge Current: 10kA
- Nominal Discharge Current: 5kA
- Wiring: 105 Degree C, stripped 3/8'' tinned
- Wire Connections: 6'', 16AWG stranded